Wedding Ceremony Photography - High Photo Arts

Saturday, August 11, 2007


Here is our new blog. We are excited to begin sharing with you are adventures. I will also share a little cake with you.
Olga worked very hard over the last couple of months to get me to photograph for High Photo Arts. With cake made for me like this one to the left, it was not hard for me to bring my talents from J Matthews Photography to work for her.
We really love good food. We love to make good food. Like art appreciation it is something that we share.
If you would like to learn more about our photographic services please contact Olga or Matthews for more information. We will be more than happy to answer your questions regarding our wedding and portrait photography.
You can also check out Matthews commercial work as well at J Matthews photography.

No comments: